Inbound and content marketing brought you to my neck of the woods.
That's cool. Welcome.
What Kind of Writing Do You Need?
What My Clients Say…
She quickly grasps the message and then mobilizes her impressive command of the language to successfully reach your target market...
EXCELLENT SOCIAL WRITING!
I am a social media DUMMY and Rachael was able to explain everything in a way even I could understand, and get me some leads in the process. Go Team!!!
She did a great job getting me started with my newsletter... very responsive, and I always felt like doing a good job was personal for her.
Everything Starts with Words
One thing I love about the English language is its vast diversity. It’s an enormous, ever-growing vocabulary with lots of quirks and rules that make it the most difficult language in the world to learn.
We think in words and images that are formed by words. They’re powerful tools that can be used to harm or heal, excite or terrify. They can be used to bring happiness or explosive anger, to inspire compassion or to encourage hatred.
As a professional writer who regularly communicates with the public on behalf of clients, it’s my duty and responsibility to take that seriously.
Whether you need moral support or production support, I’m just a message away.
Lead rhymes with read.
Lead also rhymes with read.
English is weird.
What You Should Know About My Services
Here are some things you should know about how I work:
- I’m affordable, not cheap. That’s a big deal, and the image explains why – you get what you pay for.
- I offer free strategy consultations to help you figure out what kind of writing will work best for your goals.
- I work under my company’s name, Your Imprint.
- I put a heavy focus on inbound marketing methodologies to attract, engage and delight your readers, visitors, or audience.
- I have a strange sense of humor, but I always like to make people smile.